Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 22 January 2018

Another little bird!

Hi everyone! This is a scheduled post as we are off for a quick trip! I'll tell you all about it when we get back!
If you saw my previous post you will know that I was playing with Brushos and AALL and Create stamps by Tracy Evans.

This card is the reason they were on my desk!
I vowed in December that I would make Christmas cards before the rush this year so I am joining the ABC Christmas Challenge with B is for Birds.

I sprinkled the green Brusho on and left a gap in the middle, spritzed it and…this is important…dried it with my heat tool and a bit of dabbing before adding the red and doing the same thing. I wanted to be sure of not making a muddy mix! 
I added the bird in the same way as on my journal page - stamped just the bottom part of the stamp - with just a little bit of the body to line up with, then stamped the body onto card and fussy cut it!

The sentiment I chose means the card could be used to cheer some one up too, but is from a Christmas set by Papermania I bought in a sale.

Thanks for looking, Chris


10 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Wow - looks amazing Chris! Hope you enjoy your quick trip! oxo Susi

Barb said...

What a super stamp he is! A lovely card Chris. Have a lovely trip. Barbxx

Helen said...

have a great trip - hope it is fun! looking forward to photos! great card.

Meggymay said...

Its a super card Chris, I hope you are enjoying your trip.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Another cute birdie and a lovely card too! Wow, you are certainly keeping your vow to make your Christmas cards early this year, it only January so it looks like you are going to be super organized this year ...lol 😉. Happy travels and enjoy your trip! J 😊

My name is Erika. said...

Loving these little birdies Chris. I like how you keep them black and white, as I told you before, but they look great on those Brusho backgrounds Hope you have a fun little adventure. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are well on your way to having made many cards for Christmas this year. I really like this one, just as I liked the birds you used before. That is such a clever idea.

Brenda Brown said...

Well done on getting ahead with those Christmas cards, love the design with Tracy’s stamp. Have a great trip xxx

Adventures in Paperland said...

Thanks for sharing your fantastic card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa xx

Sharon said...

Great card, that's a fabby stamp. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.