Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 3 December 2023

Calendar Journal In The Sky

 Hi everyone, I'm going to join Wendy with her 'Above Us Only Sky' theme at Art Journal Journey. 

I'm ready for filling my Calendar journal but before I start here it is.

I used a sponge to add two shades of blue distress ink to the top of my page then used an Aall and Create cloud stencil with some white Fresco paint. I used green distress at the bottom of the page with another Aall and Create stencil and used the same stencil to add some birds to my sky with a Lavinia geese stamp at the bottom. There's also a rather feeble attempt at adding a murmuration with black Pitt Pen.

Here is last months if you want to see what I've been up to.


That's all for today, it's been very grey here all day - time for a film on TV I think.

Thanks for looking, Chris



6 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Love the birds in flight. The other day, I saw some geese flying high. Our weather is the same today. Grey, rainy. We'll be watching the 2nd of the Doctor Who specials. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Pauline C said...

Love these journal pages - the concepts and detail are absolutely outstanding.
Pauline xx

peppylady (Dora) said...

Maybe sometime I will try to a calendar(s)
Coffee is on

My name is Erika. said...

I am loving this new calendar Chris. Not only all the flying birds, but the geese are wonderful too. And of course, so is the sky. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Both month's calendars are lovely.
So good to see your comment. I am very fussy about my planner/bullet, too! Totally understand. :)

WendyK said...

A great calendar page for December to fit in with my theme, love all the birds. My art journal calendar has more blanks than are filled in, I leave it too long, and then can't remember what I did. Hugs Wendy