Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 13 June 2023

Little bird

 Hi everyone, we have a new theme at Try It On Tuesday - Birds and/or Feathers - and the Design Team have some beautiful samples to show you - please do take a look here

I made a journal page which started by being a clean off page for an inky stencil. I added some stamping of postmarks and numbers in shades green then stamped the Aall and Create Bipasha bird and coloured it in before cutting out with a small border. I added some cheesecloth to the little branch, stamped a few flowers around and added the sentiment. Finally I doodled in a border with a green pen.

I hope you will join us this time, there are a few rules here. 
We're looking forward to seeing your 'Birds and/or Feathers' at Try it On Tuesday

I would also like to add this to Matilde's 'All About Numbers' at Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for looking, Chris 

13 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Such a beautiful bird scene with numbers on your page!Wonderful!!!
Have agood week, hug Elke

My name is Erika. said...

What an adorable bird page Chris. And I like how you added the numbers to it also. Happy Tuesday. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is awesome, Chris. Everythiing abot this soread is wonderful from the bit of cheesecloth to the drawn border. And adding the numbers that link to Matilde's theme at AJJ was a brilliant thing, too.

Viv said...

Love all the detail in this journal page Chris, a great job. x

Rika said...

This is lovely!

Matilde said...

Very beautiful page! I love the background and all the detials 😍

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece, the bird is so pretty. Hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

Hi Chris thanks for dropping by my blog to view my Friday post.
I also have a linky on Sundays where you can link up with a smile
Remember to link to
Sunday Smiles


Much💚love

Gerrina said...

Its a beautiful one! Love the soft colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Helen said...

Beautiful Chris! Love your use of the background paper, and this bird is gorgeous!!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page Chris and i liked how you added the material, just right for making a nest cosy for new chicks. Oh my imagination is going well today.
I've enjoyed my catch up on your posts as well.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

Playing catch up and so pleased to find such a pretty page from you. I do like it very much. I would never have known it started life as a mop up page.
Just recovering slowly so it looks as if Sizergh is on hold for a while yet. So sorry.
Hugs, Neet xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely page Chris, the bird looks great sitting on his branch amongst the foliage (your mop up page works well)
Avril xx