Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 21 June 2023

Don't check your eyesight

Hi everyone, I have a new entry for Matilde's Art Journal Journey theme - 'All About Numbers' 

A few weeks ago I went with two friends to a Makers Market. One of the stall holders makes beautiful leather journals as well as selling a fantastic range of washitape and other items. I have bought one or two (ahem!) items from time to time. This time I bought a tiny journal.

I decided to use some of my washi tape mountain to make my pages. These are my first two pages.
My next page was based on something I saw in Kay's own journal- owls cut from washitape to make a whole group of owls (she had used cats)
By now making washitape pages was becoming addictive.
So I carried on!




I even started taking it out with me - along with washitape of course.
These pages were done while waiting for hubby at the doctors.
Here it is resting on top of my bag.

I was home when I made this so added a small stamp to the right hand page



This is the little journal balanced on top of a roll of washitape.

Some of my pages have some tape on that contain numbers so I am hoping that this is a suitable entry for Art Journal Journey.

Thanks for looking, Chris






8 comments:

Helen said...

What a fabulous little journal! I love it.

Cloudia said...

Wow! That really is fabulous!

My name is Erika. said...

Oh these little washi tape pages are great Chris. What a fun little journal. Hope you're having a lovely visit to France. hugs-Erika

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Great idea with this little pages!
Beautiful!
Hug Elke

CJ Kennedy said...

Your journal is so twee! Fun pages especially the ones that feature cats.

Gillena Cox said...

OMG
you wow-ed me with these

Much💚love

craftytrog said...

I love this little journal Chris! You've created some gorgeous tiny pages in it.
Alison x

Matilde said...

I love your mini art journal! Thank s for sharing 🥰