Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 16 June 2023

Rules to live by

Hi everyone, we are dashing around a little bit at the moment and this will be a scheduled post.

Hi everyone, I love Spring flowers - I think it is because after Winter they give us hope for some brighter days.
Tracy Evans who designs for Aall and Create designed this beautiful stamp, all I had to do was colour, add some stencilled hexagons and a sentiment

I am entering at Art Journal Journey where Matilde is hosting with her 'All About Numbers' theme.

This scheduled post.

Thanks for looking, Chris

4 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A wonderful number flower journal page, great idea!
Happy weekend, hug Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabuous page, Chris, very well made! Enjoy your gadding around! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I love the flowers in the hexagons. Colored in it makes such a pretty page. I hope travel is going well. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a lovely page you created in your journal, Chris. The flowers are colored beautifully. I really like how you added the extra hexagons and colored the spring flowers. I also adore how the numbers add interest. This is a lovely entry for Matilde's theme at Art Journal Journey.