Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 25 May 2020

Bee Happy

Hi everyone! The sun is shining, we're still in lockdown and my craft room is still a mess...but..so what???

I have been watching the bees flying around and was prompted to make this page!

I used some Paper Artsy Infusions to make circles then drew through my fabulous Aall and Create sunflower stencil with a Derwent Line maker. I used a water brush to drag to some of the colour!  A and C's Olga's bee was stamped at the centre and I added some white pen and some spatters along with hand written words.

I am entering at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - All A Buzz
and 
Art Journal Journey - and Mia's 'Flowers' theme
and 
Stamping Sensations May challenge - Say It With Flowers

Now, shall I sit and read on the balcony or should I make some attempts to tidy up my craft room?

Thanks for looking, Chris

9 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Definitely sit and read on the balcony! I'm headed out there now, with my Kindle, now that I've done my blogging for later :-)
I love this, Chris. The stamps are fab but most of all I love the creative way you've used them. That stencil looks like a must have - oh dear! Love the bees, too - I've enjoyed bee stamping of late ;-)
Have a great day and don't do any tidying up - Doctor's orders, lol.
Cath x

kathyinozarks said...

I would sit and read on your balcony for sure-hugs
Love your page

My name is Erika. said...

I wonder if my craft room is messier than yours. That's what I say, so what? If it keeps you creative, and it looks like it does for you Chris, then keep it messy. This is a fabulous flower page and perfect for Mia's challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ Chris. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Pretty page. Enjoy your balcony and the bees. :)

Mia said...

What a stunning page! What a gorgeous sunflower! And I love the bee and the background around. Thank you so much for joining again my challenge at AJJ. Kisses!

brenda said...

A stunning bloom Chris and lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations but you do not mention any stamping, just a stencil and we are a stamping challenge?

B x

Elkes Lebensglück said...



A dream of a work of art! wonderful idea with the bumblebee, ilove this!
Have a beautiful Day
Greetings Elke

Meggymay said...

Here's me thinking I have the messiest craft space, I think we are all have the same issues.
Its a fantastic page Chris and I like how you added the bee.#Thank you for linking with us at Art Journal Journey.
Stay safe
Yvonne xx

Sally H said...

A really beautiful page, Chris, for our Say it with Flowers theme. great colours