Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 15 December 2017

More cards

I have been busy making cards, including some birthday cards that I can't show you yet!
My lovely blog friend Elizabeth mentioned that she only has one design that she repeats - I'm afraid I haven't got that kind of staying power - but I have made a batch of these cards and another few that I will show you in due course!!
These are another effort to use up some blank red cards that I wish I hadn't bought quite so many of!!

I was prepared beforehand with die cut circles, deer and TH winter greenery and some computer generated words so it was like a little production line! I am quite pleased with the way they turned out! 
As you can see I had enough bits and pieces for a couple of green cards too!
This was my favourite and should have been received by now!

Thanks for looking, Chris

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely cards, I think I need to get started....Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

This collection turned out most BEAUTIFUL dear Chris!
Today your fantastic x-mas card arrived here!
You are such a sweetheart! ♥♥♥
Thank you so very much !!!!
oxo Susi

Redanne said...

I just love these Chris - I must remember to take a leaf out of your book next year!! Hugs, Anne xx

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful collection of cards Chris, a super design as well.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are fabulous, Chris. What a great way to begin with an original concept and run with it. I like how you changed each card up a bit, but kept the original design, too. I may have to try that in the future. Great MAILABLE cards.

Rita said...

Delightful Christmas cards Chris. Ideal for posting too. Hugs Rita xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, they are lovely cards..xx

Neet said...

Love your Christmas cards Chris. They are so classy and yet pretty. Well thought out.
Hugs, Neet xx

chrissie said...

Looks fantastic Chris and such neat work on them

Enjoy your weekend

Love Chrissie xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Oh these cards are really elegant and beautiful Chris, a job well done I think!!
Hugs
Donna xx

craftytrog said...

A wonderful set of festive cards Chris!
Alison xox

Words and Pictures said...

I'm sure batches are the way to cope with multiple card making but, like you, it's not my favourite activity. Love your designs here though, and it looks as though you were very well prepared.
Alison x

Rita said...

Love these! Beautiful and simple (but they take time). Really sweet cards. :)

My name is Erika. said...

I'm not sure which set of cards I like better-this set or your latest post's set. They are all so beautiful. I really like the white on the dark background. Hugs-Erika

Divers and Sundry said...

I like your design, and that red! :)

Let's Art Journal said...

What beautiful cards! The colours and designs are wonderful, those deer look so pretty! I love the one you chose as your favourite with the green background and white berries - perfect 😁. I hope you had a lovely weekend! We've just got back after visiting family, we had a great time and with lots of travelling involved it's nice to be home ...lol 😉. Happy new week! J 😊 x