Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 3 October 2017

T Stands for….the end of the journey

Hi there!
Well! We're home!
This fuzzy pic was taken through the Metro window on our way back to the the hotel last night!  I'm joining Bluebeard and Elizabeth for T Stands For Tuesday…


…but I have a slight problem……I can't download my photos on to my computer so I am going to add a few via my phone.
Yesterday we caught the Metro to a part of Paris we don't know very well - the St Martin Canal!
We stopped at a little cafe that didn't look much from the outside but liked to be popular with locals!
The decor was traditional French



I did the patient look while hubby tried to get more photos of the decor!
As for the canal itself…most pics are on hubby's camera so there will definitely be more another time
Sorry this is short - I will try and wrestle the photos from my phone tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to some crafting and catching up on blogging too!

Thanks for looking, Chris


14 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

oh merci beaucoup for the Paris pics! Looks like you both had a grand time. Don't you love (ok, and sometimes hate) the French wallpapers? Thanks for sharing , and looking forward to more. Happy T day!

My name is Erika. said...

I can't wait to see more of your trip. It looks wonderful, at least in the snippets you showed us. What a fantastic adventure you had. Hugs-Erika

Helen said...

welcome home, and good luck transferring the photos - we need to see more!! that's a great photo of you.

Valerie-Jael said...

Welcome back home, thanks for sharing the photos. You're looking good! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

welcome home and wonderful photos, what a great adventure you had !!!
Happy Day
Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So glad you made it home safely. Your host fell asleep, but kept the light on regardless. This looks like a fabulous place to have a traditional French drink. T's photos were great of the place. Thanks for sharing these with us for T this early Wednesday morning, dear friend. So sorry I was late visiting.

froebelsternchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
froebelsternchen said...

Can't wait to see more photos ! WOW!
Great you are safe and well back at home!
♥♥♥
Happy belated T-Day from me!
Susi

Unknown said...

Hi hope that you had a lovely time x x

Annie said...

looks like you have had an amazing time Chris xx apologies for my lack of visits but have been busy working or busy catching up with a list of jobs around the house xx
sending my best wishes
Annie xx

Let's Art Journal said...

It looks like you had a lovely time exploring the St. Martin canal! The little cafe you found looks perfect for lunch and if the locals go there it's got to be good 😁. Welcome home and wishing you a great week! J 😊

Meggymay said...

Welcome back home Chris, the photos look fantastic and i think you will have had a wonderful holiday.
T day wishes on Wednesday.
Yvonne xx

johanna said...

going to place off the Tourist sights is a good idea, you often see Special things. and the Cafés and Restaurants where the locals meet are often Special, too! good luck with getting the photos to your pc, i´ll be glad to see more of them:) welcome back home ♥

Darla said...

Catching up here myself. I think I would have enjoyed tea in this very non "tourist" shop. I'm definitely enjoying the photos of your trip. I read back a few posts.