Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Tuesday, 16 December 2014

We went…we saw...

Of course we did!! When we got up on Saturday the temperature gauge outside read -3C but it looked fantastic!
The birds were busy at the feeders…

…and along he came…early! When he came last winter we could almost set our clock by him - 9.45 most days…on Saturday he was there by 9.15!
We still get excited - silly old fools that we are!!!
Seeing the birds has also influenced my next batch of cards - I intended to make something more layered for hand deliveries but I'm happy with variations of this one!

That's all for now! Thanks for looking, Chris

5 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

I love this card design Chris. Those little birds are so pretty. We discovered a robin's nest in the ivy at the front of our house, which explains why earlier this year two little robins were a permanent fixture in the front garden! They have flown now, but what a joy they were! xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the cards you made this year. They are a BIG hit in my book. I especially like the stamp you used and the way you colored the birds. As for birds, if I had feeders like yours, and views like yours, I'd never leave. This is what I call heaven on earth. Even with the cold.

Hope you had a great birthday.

Pamellia Johnson said...

Great card Chris, love all the little birds and the frame is so fancy and intricate! Lovely bird photos, looks like it's getting chilly! holiday hugs :)

butterfly said...

I don't think it's at all silly to get excited by either birds or frost - it does look absolutely glorious in the photos! We still haven't had a hard frost down here... damp damp damp is all we get. Your bird card is completely lovely - I love those little glossy red accents, and I may just have to track down that stamp!!
Alison xx

Rein said...

Wonderful photos and what a beautiful card!