Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas wishes!

I have made a few cards for hand delivery…..
…..for most of them have used a star die - I wondered whether it would cut Corrugated card - of course it does!
I used distress ink and Pewter paint through stencils and painted the star with PA Fresco Snowflake and the pewter acrylic which I then sprinkled with Frantage chunky white embossing powder,  then added some Stickles for a bit of frosty sparkle. 

I would like to enter in The Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes and Thats Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, and if you don't get back here before Christmas may I wish you a very happy Christmas, Chris

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow. I adore that star, and to think you cut it with a die. Pretty awesome.

Please check post below. And thanks AGAIN!!

Helen said...

just been playing catch up on the last few posts - loving the cards in the previous one, ideal for posting. This one however, is just gorgeous, love the star die. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope to see you again soon. xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Chris, I'm loving the star xx

Redanne said...

Oh I love that gorgeous star with it's fancy edge and the little pearly border is very pretty too! Wishing you and yours the most wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year. Hugs, Anne xx

Artyjen said...

Have a fabulous Christmas ;)
xoxo Sioux

JoZart Designs said...

Just scooting round to wish special people, like you, a very Happy Christmas.
Lots of love jo x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, fabulous! You can probably guess that I adore your corrugated star, and the stencilled background is so elegant. Lovely!
Alison xx