Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 18 December 2014

A Winter Birthday card

In all the rush for Christmas some of us have December birthdays. This includes two of my Sisters-in-Law.
I can show you this one because it's just been hand delivered.
We've had grey days here so this is this best photo I could get - I have used Stormy Sky Distress ink (my favourite icy blue) and the lace is actually grey, but in this photo it looks like a shade of brown!!

I would like to enter in the Artistic Stampers challenge - Anything Goes
and the Get Creative Challenge - Use Blue and White or Silver

Thanks for looking, Chris

ps Yes, she did like it!!

7 comments:

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Chris, I just love all the soft blended vintage colours and your flowers are exquisite! hugs :)

Zue said...

A beautifully subtle palette of colour, Chris. Just reminded me, I also have a birthday to sort out....
Have fun!
Sue xxx

Redanne said...

I think the muted tones show up quite well - your card is really beautiful. I have a birthday card to make too so I had better get my skates on! Hugs, Anne xx

Pamellia said...

Hi Chris. Just wanted to answer your question regarding the bird stamp. The bird is from an Artistic Outpost stamp set called Midwinter. Hope that helps. holiday hugs :)

Words and Pictures said...

Pale and delicately lovely, and a great use of that Artistic Stamper birdcage. My aunt's birthday is on 25th December, so I know the problem!
Alison xx

Eemeli said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Get Creative and good luck in the draw.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Ruth said...

What a lovely card Chris, love the colour palette and particularly the little posy in the corner, beautiful....I'm just catching up! Ruth x