Ow! This was a difficult one - I did manage - in the end to cut into some of my lovely Wallflower papers, but the embellishments I used were mainly from one of my boxes of bits and pieces!
For those who want to see the look I was aiming for go here to Tim's blog.
I started well, loved the base tag I made but then, having looked through my small collection of idea-ology stuff, well it all became too much!
So soldiered on and finished up with this.
I don't have the shadow press words but I do have(Thanks to Sarah) a word die, so cut two of those and layered them. Don't have a large butterfly die but do have a small butterfly punch so decided to have several little butterflies…..
….coloured with alcohol inks.The marbly bead at the bottom was part of a bracelet.
I'm a little late again - will try to do better next month!!
Thanks for looking, Chris