Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

WOYWW (The Poitiers Version)

This is a 'what I bought on my holiday' kind of show of my desk!
Julia invites us to show what's on our desk and I've missed two because I was travelling on both Wednesdays!If you'd like to know what I've been up to I invite you to look at my two previous posts(and probably a few after this one coming up!)
So just what is on my desk?
Confession - just some of my goodies!
Some fab stamps, bits and bobs for tags, washi tape, doilies,  some little plastic cup holders that I've already started to play with, some autumn leaves and the grey mat at the bottom that I think is a pot stand but looks as though I can use with my gelli plate!
Some fab mags(and free gift)
I must confess that these photo's were taken when we got back but then we went to our caravan and some of them went with me - had to play!!
There hasn't been a great deal of crafting done as the garden was such a mess and we also had to catch up bill paying etc!!
Here however is my latest journal page from my little travel journal that I'm still adding to now I can print out photos.
 Hope you all have a lovely week and Thanks for visiting, Chris

17 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Chris,
Sore fun new stash there today....have lots of fun playing with it once you get that gardening done :-)
Hugs,
A x # 62

glitterandglue said...

You really had fun!! Enjoy playing - and just think - the gardening will still be there after you have played...
Have a great week.
Margaret #61

Candace said...

have fun playing with all that lovely stash

Rita Barakat said...

Ooh Messy - just how I like it! Your journal looks very cool!

Julie Lee said...

Ooh, what a lovely lot of goodies! I am enjoying your journal! Thanks for visiting earlier! I shall definitely think about that puppet show - maybe when the kitchen is done! Julie Ann :) #65

Unknown said...

yes, also enjoyed your journal page - and your new stamps and goodies, sure you will enjoy them all.

JoZart Designs said...

Your journal is excellent and you've certainly acquired a whole heap of stash. Hope you get sorted soon so you can have a really good playtime. Those magazines look interesting too,
Love jo x

Monique said...

That journal page is just lovely. Looks like you had a great holiday, you sure found some fun goodies.
Happy WOYWW and I wish you a wonderful week.
xx

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

i love your new goodies - that's always fun - and great journal page!

Robin said...

Looks like you really had fun getting all that stuff. Now that's my kind of work space, lots of goodies for inspiration and everything at your fingertips!!!! Can't wait to see all your new creations. Love the journal page too! Rasz #127

Lucy said...

What a lot of nice stash you got! Have fun playing with it all! Thanks for popping round and hope you have a great week - Lucy #37 x

Jackie said...

What a great selection of products you have there, I see right at the back you have a prima doll stamp, I would like to get one of those stamps soon Have a fun using all your great shopping products
Jackie 29

Words and Pictures said...

What a haul of beautiful new toys! And a really lovely page spread too... Have fun playing when you get some time.
Alison x

Neet said...

Love that journal page - what a beauty.
I have something similar to that grey mat that I got for using with my melt pot years ago - love it. Great to see all your goodies.
Sorry I am so late, dare I say it, cleaning got in the way - and thanks for visiting me yesterday. Hugs, Neet 13 xx

Marit said...

Happiness on a desk it is!!! WOWZAH...those goodies are fabulous! LOVE your art journal pages too... awesome! Have a creative week! Happy ~ belated ~ woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #91

Unknown said...

Oooh! Plenty of lovely snooping on your desk, love your toys!
Karen #77

Unknown said...

Lots of lovely stamps there to play with. Enjoy x