Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 8 June 2013

Journal nearly ready!

As I mentioned in my last post I intend taking a few supplies away with me to Poitiers next Wednesday - all will be packed into my old video box(apart from maybe a few more pens that I will carry in my handbag)so I have had to make careful choices! 
I have spent any spare moments this last couple of days preparing pages in my little journal and if I have any more time I will add more stamping to them. We've got a couple of social events to attend before then so if I don't get around to it I'll doodle instead!
The pages so far, as usual I seem to have blue/turquoise aplenty although I have tried to use some brighter colours!
There are apparently thunderstorms forecast for our first day - could be spectacular!
Thanks for looking, Chris

6 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Don't know much about Poitiers - except for the Battle of course. Hope you have a wonderful time. You're certainly well-prepared with all those beautiful pages - nothing wrong with plenty of turquoise and blue. Hope you enjoy spectacular thunderstorms which then clear away leaving you with lots of sunshine!
Alison xx

Julie Lee said...

What lovely pages and what a good idea to take supplies with you. I'm sure I'd leave something vital behind. Hope you have a great time in Poitiers. I look forward to seeing the next stages in those journal pages. xx Julie Ann

Artyjen said...

Have a great time away with your journal ;)
Thanks for the good wishes....we are very happy together and intend to stay that way :)
xoxo Sioux

Neet said...

Gorgeous pages,s gorgeous colours. Enjoy your trip and doodle to your hearts content.
Hugs, neet xx

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely start to your pages, all ready to add a French influence to them during your vacance. I do hope you have a super time and look forward to lots of stories about it all.
Jo x

Lynn Stevens said...

Sounds like your all set for a wonderful crafty time,
Beautiful pages already. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished pieces.
Have fun away!
Hugs Lynn