Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 30 September 2019

A happy accident!

Hi everyone! the only reason I am dashing in here now is because a happy accident set me of on a journal page for Erika's Polkadots, stripes plaids and patterns theme at Art Journal Journey! I have so loved this theme! Thanks Erika for the inspiration!
As I was making some tape pulls from my paint palette it peeled off in huge pieces! I already had some mop up paint from my texture plate and brayer on my page, so stuck it on randomly and added some of Leonie's new stamps(Clarity Stamps) While I had been working on the page I was wondering what else to put on - what better than some Elana Pinsky plants(Paper Artsy)I went around the page and the plants with some watered down gold paint!


So here it is!! A great play time and now we're off to IKEA!
I'll be back later!

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Rita said...

That is definitely one happy accident! :)

Anonymous said...

And thank you Chris for all the super pages. This happy accident is a really fabulous page. Creativity is good for the soul. Hope it was a great trip to IKEA. hugs-Erika

kathyinozarks said...

beautiful Chris

froebelsternchen said...

This is one of the happiest accident an artis can have! GORGEOUS! I Love this page! ANd I say THANK you very very much for supporting AJJ so well this past month again! YOu rock!
Happy start of October !
Susi xxx

Helen said...

Don't you just love it when something like that happens!

craftytrog said...

This looks amazing Chris! A very happy accident indeed.
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

Really stunning... such a good example of the joys of accidental creativity - it's just magical, especially with those hints of gleaming gold, a great addition. (I rather like the renaming of Elena too!)
Alison x