Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 5 April 2018

Journalling again!

We seem to be having a busy time lately! Nothing awful thank goodness - just jobs needing doing and yesterday we had an invitation to the cinema with my son and grandchildren which we followed with a meal out too!
We went to see Ready Player One which I enjoyed more than I expected to!

I have found some time to make some pages for Art Journal Journey and Alison's Collage and Recycle theme!
I use a combination of Paper Artsy Infusions for the background and then added some bits and pieces, including part of a napkin, a scrap of designer paper, some bits cut from magazine and calendar pages that I seem to have been saving for quite a while. There's also a label from some garden lanterns we bought last year. I added some random stamping and piece of tissue tape.
I would also like to link to 

Frilly and Funkie - Bloomin Marvellous challenge

Off now for my eye screening so may have stinging eyes for a while!! 

Thanks for looking, Chris


14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful journal page. Glad you had a fun time at the cinema. Have a nice afternoon, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Wow - those pages are simply AMAZING! I am thrilled about them!Look so charming and elegant - I love it!
Great to hear you had fun at the cinema and even meal with the family- sounds perfect!
Hope the eye screening was o.k.!
Thank you so much for this amazing spread linked to Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey dear Chris!
Happy Evening!
oxo Susi

Mrs.B said...

Love the images here Chris, so pretty and feminine.
Avril xx

Helen said...

what a wonderful page! hope the eye screening wasn't too bad!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful collection of images, the collage looks fabulous.
I hope all went well with your eye screening.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

I read the book Ready Player One but haven't seen the movie. I really liked the book and am always a bit skittish about adaptations. I hope your eye exam goes well.

Let's Art Journal said...

What an amazing page! I love the images you chose and the way you collaged them together - beautiful 😁. I hope you are having a wonderful week and I hope your eye screening went well, it's never seems much fun with the blurry vision afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your week! J 😊 x

My name is Erika. said...

this is a beautiful and romantic feeling collage Chris. Nice assemblage of images for sure. :) happy weekend. Hope it's a fun one. Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

A beautiful page Chris, I love the flowers and that wonderful tag!
Alison xx

Cath Wilson said...

Wow! This looks good - love the way you've done it - great design.

I'm really not into collage much, but again, I May take heart from your results :-)

Cath x

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Another great recycling page, Chris. You've been very busy!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So many lovely details! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Bloomin' Marvelous" Challenge!

sarascloset said...

Chris, let me begin by saying this is so beautiful! I get such a wonderful sense of spring and finally feel carefree after a VERY stressful month! Thank you for this special, rare moment! I love that artwork can evoke such feelings!

And now, I am DELIGHTED you shared this at Frilly and Funkie! It seems that I'm getting more bang for my buck when I see it in the gallery and can say that! Hugs!

Jenny Marples said...

Such a fantastic floral explosion Chris! Makes me feel like Spring could be on the way. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx