Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 20 April 2018

Collage play again

I am enjoying this theme of Alison's at Art Journal Journey so much that I am scheduling a couple of posts! As you know the theme is 'Recycle and Collage'

I had already stuck down the little bit of faux washi tape that I made by picking up paint from my plastic palette when I thought to show the little pile I used to make this - a little bit of gelli print, a piece of paper towel from when I made a print, an old stamp, a die cut flower and piece of gold net and I used one of my hand carved hearts to stamp. 

Thanks for looking, Chris  

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This page is wonderful, Chris. I love the handcarved stamp image. Of course, I enjoyed the entire piece and was delighted you shared it with us at Art Journal Journey.

froebelsternchen said...

This looks simply PERFECT and I love the sentiment you have chosen to it! Wonderful that you have even schedulde posts for the AJJ theme! You are an artistic angel dear Chris!
Happy weekend! Thank you for all the support!
Enjoy whatever you do this Saturday dear Chris!
Hugs, Susi

Meggymay said...

Its a super hand carved image Chris and a wonderful page.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Yvonne xx

Divers and Sundry said...

I like "Let's go" and so much to see in this colorful piece :)

craftytrog said...

Another fabulous page Chris! Glad you're enjoying the challenge!
Happy Sunday,
Alison xox

Halle said...

Fun collage page!