Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 1 June 2012

Me - on the 1st??????

Good Heavens, I've made it - actually posting this on the first of the month! Those who know me won't believe it's me, but it sure is!! What? - well, it's time for showing my June pages at The Kathryn Wheel 366/12 journal challenge, hosted by the brilliant Kate Crane
Not quite finished, but for once this is intentional and you will have to wait and see what I do with it. No apologies for going red, white and blue- four days of celebrating our Queen's Diamond Jubilee! I am really enjoying all of the nostalgia programmes that have been on over the last few weeks - there was a lovely one this evening with Prince Charles showing old cine films!
Here are my finished May pages. As you may see - we've sold our house! Definitely going to be busy over the next few weeks, but hope to keep up - it will be a great record of our stages of moving!!
Must go, have a lovely weekend and if you're having a party I hope the sun shines for you!
Thanks for looking, Chris

13 comments:

patcrafts said...

great pages love the bunting like you say this will be a fantastic record of your house move. So pleased you have sold yours and hope everything from now on goes smoothly.Have a great Bank holiday weekend. love P XX

Wildflowerhouse said...

Great colors and bunting. After all it is a celebration. I wish I was there.

Crafting Queen said...

Love the bunting, great pages.

AJ said...

Hello, lovely pages, I hope you enjoy the Jubilee celebrations and that the move goes smoothly.
Big love
AJ

Joanne said...

I hope you get to party a bit over the weekend and not spend it all packing boxes.
Hugs Joanne xx

paulaexuk said...

Great pages, and congratulations on selling your house.

Diane Kelsey said...

Absolutely love your page for May. I have also used red, white and blue, I expect it to be a popular colour choice this month in the UK.

ally said...

i love bunting, happy jubliee and june x

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Beautiful May colors! You are fortunate to be a part of such a special celebration, it is good to take pride in our country and all it's traditions.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Chris, Kate hadn't posted when I was ready to link my pages on Friday and then I forgot till today. Love both months, am looking forward to see what you do with June's, I'm intrigued. Good luck with the move.
Anne x

Molly said...

Hi Chris! Congrats on selling your house. And have fun with your upcoming move. That's always an adventure!!!!

flutterbycrafter said...

Great colours & I love your bunting x

Gwen said...

So glad you got your sale!
Nice appropriate pages with lots of squares to write in/on:)
Do make time to create no matter how busy you are with the packing:)))
xxx