Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 6 August 2024

Keeping It Simple at TIOT

Hi everyone, here we are in August already. Many of you will be on holiday this month so we are going to 'Keep It Simple' at Try It On Tuesday. The Design Team have lots of inspiration for you so please take a look here. While you are over on the TIOT blog it may be useful to check up on the (few) rules we have.

I have made a card - it's an open card and I think mine may be a notelet as I have some catching up on mail to do.

The flower is a Crafty Individuals stamp designed by Sharon Bates which I stamped and then masked off to add little frame made by inking the lid of my ink pad. I coloured the flower with Lavinia Mattints, the colours mix beautifully and allow the stamped image to show through well.

I hope you will find time to 'Keep It Simple' and join us at TIOT this time, as usual the theme runs for two weeks.

Thanks for looking, Chris


7 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great card Chris. I love that pretty blue. Hope the foot isn't being too much of a pain to deal with. hugs-Erika

CJ Kennedy said...

Such a pretty notecard.

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous image Chris and I love the inked frame. I’ve never heard of Kavinia Mattints .. think I must investigate!!
Pauline xx

Meggymay said...

a beautiful card Chris i love the image and the colour.
I Hope you have some good news about your foot and the pain is getting better.
Yvonne

Viv said...

I have this stamp too and I like it a lot! The blue here is so pretty Chris... and as for inking the lid of the ink pad I am going to try it - cos it has worked great!

Trina P. said...

BLUE-tiful!… blue is my favourite colour! Love the creative stretching of the ink pad lid to “stamp” the frame!

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Chris, the blue is such a striking colour. Love your idea of inking the lid for a frame.
Avril xx