Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 1 April 2024

Not Geometry!!!!

 Hi everyone, actually no, not really - but 'Geometric Shapes' are what our new host Valerie of Bastelmanaia would like to see on your pages at Art Journal Journey this month. 

Before I show you my page I would like to thank all of you who entered my March challenge and left me so many lovely comments.

Now Valerie would have been happy with just one 'Geometric Shape' but she is happy to see as many as you wish to add....which is just as well because I have added lots of my chosen shape - the hexagon

First of all I sprinkled some Leafgreen Brusho through an Aall and Create stencil taking care not to hit the four larger ones and then spritzed with water. When the page was dry I used a water colour pencil to draw in the larger hexagons and a water brush to drag the watercolour across. I then used a Bipasha hexagon stamp (Aall and Create) randomly over the page.

The fruit images are PET tape by Freckles Tea - one of my favourites. Finally I added some Dylusion words and outlined them with bronze gel pen and used a water brush and pencils to frame the page

I hope you can join us at AJJ this month. Please remember we do not accept Cards, Tags or ATCs as entries - unless of course, they are part of your page (the rules are here if you want to check)

Thanks for looking, Chris



9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the hexagons. They are a bit unique and I am SO impressed they are different from what the rest of us chose. You put a lot of thought and effort into this first entry and it shows. This is a lovely page you have chosen, dear Chris.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous page, Chris, love the fresh colours and thanks for your support at AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I love the green and all the hexagons Chris. You just gave me an idea for a bee page-honeycombs are hexagons, right? And I also love how you added the fruit. What a great page to start off April. Happy new month to you. hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

I love those hexagons Chris, and the colour and plants!
Happy April!
Alison xx

kathyinozarks said...

Gorgeous page Chris
Happy new month Kathy

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun! So nice to see green on a cold, cloudy, day

Cloudia said...

You could teach a course!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Wonderful with colour and forms this page !
Happy april!
Hugs Elke

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Got to love a hexagon, such a strong shape and so important. Love that each one has it's own character. Super spring greens Chris.
Hugs Tracey xx