Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 14 April 2024

Just Doodling.....

Hi everyone, that's all I've been doing some days. Just when I think all is sorted I have a blip. I am now wearing a sensor again and due to see the nurse tomorrow. The sensor doesn't seem to work well at night and I had one very disturbed night when it sounded an alert four times. Since then I have checked levels with my manual tester and found that there is no need for alarm so I switched it off the following two nights and will tonight too!

Doodling, doing some cutting out and making some mini pages has kept me going art wise. 

This is my favourite doodle page so I'll show you it first.

The words in one of the large circles says 'Going around in circles' I used various mediums to colour the circles - ink, water colour paint and watercolour pencils. I used different pens to doodle with too.

Valerie's Art Journal Journey theme is 'Geometric Forms' and I am joining in today with lots of circles.

Thanks for looking, Chris





6 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun page. I like the colors and the depth the doodles give the circles. Some days feel like another ride on the merry go round. I hope you're doing better.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely fun page, I love circles, and yours are especially gorgeous! Thanks for another page for my challenge at AJJ! Sorry your sensor is making problems, hope all runs smoothly! Hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

Various nice geometric shapes beautifully presented.

Rita said...

Sorry you have had to put up with the alarms and such. Hope your visit goes well.

Lovely page. I have just decided to try some abstract painting and doodles, too! Been away from art for so long I feel like a newbie. :)

My name is Erika. said...

Sorry to read that you can't your diabetes under control. Our dog Maddie has developed diabetes and we've been playing around with her insulin shot levels too. I am loving your doodling. This is a fun page for Valerie's challenge. I hope you get all your levels on task soon. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Sounds as if you have been "going around in circles' with your health Chris. I do hope you get sorted soon.
I feel I have been so out of touch lately and not been to open our van up yet although the weather has been so miserable I don't think we missed much.
I love your page, so restful in those delightful shades of blue.
Doodling is good and therapeutic too.
Hugs, Neet xx