Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 26 July 2022

Make it Feminine at TIOT

Hi everyone, we have a new theme starting at Try It On Tuesday - 'Make It Feminine'. The Design Team have some lovely inspiration to show you here.

I made a journal page(I made two, but more of that later!)


I used some Stamperia papers for the main image and added a Geckogals image of Marie Antoinette and made little frame for her. I also used a scrap from last years Wanderlust classes. I stamped a couple of labels - to one I added some Aall and Create flowers designed by Tracy Evans (and also added some to the page) and on the other a quote from a French set I bought at Version Scrap this year - says 'Magic Moment'



We'd love to see you 'Make It Feminine' at TIOT this time. We welcome all kinds of projects as long as they stay true to the theme.

Now, I mentioned that I made two journal pages (I have already confessed this to my teamies) I did make another page and you can see it here if you wish. After making it and uploading the photos to my computer I sat and watched the penultimate Tour de France stage. I went back to the computer and instead of adding it to our DT blog I wrote a blog post about it without even thinking about TIOT. Ironically it is headed 'Benefits Of Ageing' 

I only remembered when I was in bed, so this was done in a little bit of a rush!

Not sure whether I should be worrying!!

I'm also going to add this page to Wendy's 'Doors and/or Arches' at Art Journal Journey as this window reminds of looking through the arched window on 'Play School'

Thanks for looking, Chris


5 comments:

Helen said...

The details on your page are fabulous Chris! LOVE the soft colors and the frames!! Thanks for the great inspiration and have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

CJ Kennedy said...

Soft colors and roses scream femininity

My name is Erika. said...

This is perfect for TIOT and for you just coming home from France Chris. You used such nice texture and details. And hurrah for getting an AJJ page with it also. It's a beauty. Hugs-Erika

Mrs.B said...

It's a beautiful page Chris and a lovely framing of the image too. I've just checked out the 'original', so different, but still a very feminine creation.
Avril xx

WendyK said...

A lovely dreamy page which suits both of the challenges really well. Thank you for another great page for my theme.