Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 31 January 2021

Now....Where would I like to be...?

 Hi everyone, yes it's Paris! 

I couldn't let Erika's 'Favourite Things' theme at Art Journey Journey pass without a Paris page! Thanks Erika for such a fabulous theme, as usual time ran out before the ideas!!

I used French style washi tapes at the bottom of my page and then added some Darkroom Door stamps from the Paris Collection and the Post Mark set.
Finally some blossom that I was looking forward to seeing this year.
We have a hotel booked but are still not sure whether we will go in April as planned!

Although I have put some words in I am quite pleased that I have left some white space this time!

I'm keeping this short as I'll be back at 6.00am tomorrow morning - I wonder where I'll be then and who will be setting the theme for Art Journal Journey....clue....well, it's not me!?

Thanks for looking, Chris


3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great Paris elements, Chris. The blooms are so pretty. I hope you get to go soon. Great details on this page - I am glad you left white space as well. Pretty! Hugz

My name is Erika. said...

The white space is a great thing on this page. I love all the images and bits and pieces you put together Chris. I'm with you dreaming about traveling. It's been a long haul, hasn't it? And sure to be longer too. Thanks for taking us to Paris with this gorgeous page. And all your pages are much appreciated this month too. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Fingers crossed you can check in come April. Great work, love the different styles.
My dentist is a huge Paris-fan, too. Guess where I look at when I´m in "that chair", kinda makes Paris not so nice to me, LOL.