Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 26 July 2020

By the Sea

I forgot to add this to my previous post so I'm back again!

I made a tag - I've been thinking about the seaside a lot lately -it used to be very easy to visit when we had our caravan.


 I pasted various scarps of paper onto a greyboard tag. The Crafty Individuals Beach huts were stamped an coloured and I stamped a cheapie seagull and extended the column by turning the stamp upside down. The sun is a punched circle with a little doodling!
I found this sign in my stash and wrote on it with a micron pen, some woven ribbon was added along with some cotton threads and some shredded cheesecloth. Finally I scuffed the edges.

I am entering at Tag Tuesday - The Sea
and
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Day At The Beach 

Thanks for looking, Chris

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Chris, so happy you didn't forget it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Fun tag Chris. I like how you made the water and I do wish we had such colorful little beach houses here in the US. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I absolutely LOVE those beach huts. They are unlike anything in the states and I am always enamored when I see them. This is an amazing tag and so well put together, too.

Sandra Wright. said...

What a fabulous Tag..I recognise those beach huts,lol.
The texture and layering makes your tag really "pop", so eye catching.
Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday x