Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 11 October 2019

Caving in!

I finally bought a stamp set that I have admired for ages! I kept seeing it pop up on blogs and Instagram and really did have stamp envy!
I could hardly wait to use it but things needed doing and I am only just getting around to putting it on my blog!
The Visible Image set has lots of other little stamps in it too and I used two colours of Distress Oxides to create some 'grass'.

We saw lots of flowers still in bloom at Dunham Massey yesterday and on a previous visit with our friend










I couldn't post pics of Dunham without one of my favourite view...
...and from the other end!
There are more to come with some Autumn colours soon and we are hoping to visit Sizergh this weekend!

Thanks for looking, Chris

8 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card! The flower looks so beautiful, it's a very popular stamp isn't it ... I've seen it a lot too 😀. Wishing you a happy Friday and Weekend! Hugs, Jo x

craftytrog said...

Lovely card Chris, and beautiful Autumnal photos! Xx

kathyinozarks said...

Beautiful card Chris, and I enjoyed all of these lovely photos-such a pretty place to visit-happy friday Kathy

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card Chris and lovely photos. Its good to see that there are still flowering plants to enjoy seeing on your walk.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Gorgeous piece Chris. I like the flower stamp and I think it was a good purchase. And your garden photos are very inspiring. Here where I am all the gardens are dying back but this garden looks very much alive still. and beautiful too. Thanks for sharing and happy weekend Chris. Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

The stamp is very, very pretty but the real flowers and nature in your photos are even more beautiful. :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How in the world did I miss this, dear? I love this card, and really like the photos you shared, too.

Words and Pictures said...

It's a lovely flower - I can see why you "needed" it. I'm being so tempted by that AALL& Create poppy I keep seeing - having to stick very hard to my "no clear stamps" guns! This soft bluesy card would work perfectly for a friend in trouble. More fabulous photos - the roses are lovely, and your two water views at the end are magical.
Alison x