My first project went definitely 'pearshaped'! You will get to see it sometime, but as we were going away last week it had to be done before Wednesday and that just wasn't going to happen! So I did what I often do for something a little quicker- a tag!
So - distress ink (Dried Marigold and Aged Mahogany) onto a tag then a damp sponge through stencil and a dab with a paper towel.
I used a music stamp to add flitter glue then metal flakes then spattered some gold and brown paints over the tag
I stamped the Crafty Individuals stamp and added distress ink, and also stamped the whole stamp onto a painted square of DecoArt media fluid gold paint
They were then put together on another piece of card and the tag was stamped with the whole image before adding the cut out!
Then to the embellishments,
fairly easy - some flourishes stamped on, a couple of die cut shapes, some curled wire and some metallic fabric from a scarf I bought 2 years ago in France for 2 euros!
The bottom of the tag uses hessian(burlap)sprayed with Tarnished Brass distress spray stain, a combination of flowers,(given the inca gold treatment) and a die cut flourish
There are some 'brilliant' 'shining' examples on the Try It On Tuesday Challenge blog from the design team. I do hope you will be able to join us this month with your own 'bright' ideas!!
I would also like to link this to
Thanks for looking, Chris