As you may have seen one tag was stolen for something else so I had to set to and make another! I used a combination of linen and muslin to stamp the images
|As you can see it was still here at this point|
|..and stamped them using a combination of stamps from LPC011, LPC012, LPC013|
As you can see the new tag is now here and the backs have been joined together using this part of an image on the LPC013 set
|I think it made a pretty good hinge!|
Maybe this is my start as I mean to go on moment....we'll see!
So Thank you Julie Ann for the inspiration!
I am going to link this to the Paper Artsy blog
and also enter the following challenge
as I've got around to using some of my hoard - Our Creative Corner - No more Shopping Sins
Thanks for looking, Chris