Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 11 April 2013

Butterflies

While we were away in March I made this journal page - the sentiment(a Unity stamps one) just sums up how I was feeling- and still am! 
I have so many butterfly stamps so used a combination for this page! 

On another note entirely - I have started to tidy my craft table and I'm finding all sorts of treasures - mainly bits and pieces that I've picked up and then not found anywhere to put them so they've gone into a bowl - I'm thinking that rather than put them away I may use them, so expect some random stuff here some time soon!!
Thanks for looking, Chris

3 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

great quote, and I particularly like the bigger butterfly at the bottom of the page.

patcrafts said...

A beautiful page, love the colours and the quote xx

Words and Pictures said...

I so agree with the sentiment... and I love your butterflies. Beautiful background colours and stencilling. I think this is a really wonderful page, Chris!