Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 24 May 2012

Late again!

I really must get a watch!!(Ooops! I already have one so not a good excuse after all)This is my contribution for Hels' Sunday Stamper challenge. I had this stamp out for another challenge so couldn't resist using it on a tag.
My good old 'Rubber Stampede' sun stamp and Sheena's 'On the water' stamp from her Little Bit Sketchy set, coloured with Distress Markers then Stickles and Sakura pens to make the sun shine even more!!!
Sparkly bits didn't show up so I took this to show you!


We have at last accepted an offer on our house so hopefully the next few weeks will see us packing our bags and moving a few miles down the road - just need to focus!!!!
Thanks for looking, Chris

4 comments:

Joanne said...

fabulous sunshine, I can feel it's glow. well done. Glad about the house Chris. You can move on (literally) now.
Hugs Joanne xx

Nora MacPhail said...

Cute tag! I like the way the people are in a raised circle. It looks cool.

Hels Sheridan said...

totally stunning creation Chris, It was lovely to see you at the weekend... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper and sorry I am late coming to see you (was distracted by classes lol) x

Gwen said...

You may be late, but the sun is still shining...like the way you have glazed it!
Good luck with your move, hope all goes well!
x