Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 27 February 2021

Metal Magic

Hi everyone, I have one final page for Valerie's 'Heavy Metal' theme at Art Journal Journey.

I used some Aall and Create stencils to make a background and my favourite background stamp by Crafty Individuals was added and heat embossed in gold.

I heat embossed the Visual Images Unicorn - funny how they both look black in the top pic!

You can see the shimmer here and also on the words from the unicorn set that I embossed with white and added Stickles before outlining with a fine liner in turquoise.

Valerie chose a 'brilliant' theme and I have really enjoyed making bright and shiny pages this month! Thank you Valerie for all the lovely comments.

Thanks for looking, Chris  

4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

It is funny how light can change colors. Glad you tipped the piece a bit because the heavy metal really shines on that view. Nice page Chris. Valerie had a fun challenge this month, didn't she? Hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Yes, the light angle changes everything with metallics and shimmer. Very pretty! :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Another fabulous and glittering page. Love the unicorn. Thanks for your encouragement this month, I had fun with the challenge, too. Have a great, new week, hugs, Valerie

التاج المثالى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.