Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 29 September 2020

Colours of Autumn

It's officially Autumn now so let's enjoy the 'Colours of Autumn' in our new challenge at Try It On Tuesday!  The Design Team have been enjoying the start of this colourful season here.

I made a card using some Paper Artsy stamps that are always on my desk at this time of year especially. 


I stamped a couple of poems - one about the months of the year and another about the seasons. 

I used a Sycamore leaf stamp and different coloured inks as I think Sycamore especially have such a variety of Autumn shades (they are a nuisance to sweep up - glad I don't have to do that any more!)

I hope you will share your Autumn colours with us, any medium is acceptable as long as you keep to the TIOT theme.

Thanks for looking, Chris

11 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Good morning Chris, this is beautiful! and I love the new theme
enjoy your day hugs Kathy

Let's Art Journal said...

What a beautiful card! The poems are wonderful and the different autumnal coloured sycamore leaves look amazing, it's such an elegant design - I love it 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

That is one of my favorite quotes Chris. I just love your card. I really like how you used different colors of leaves. perfect for TIOT! Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece and quote. It feels like autumn here today, too. Hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

Beautiful stamping and love that quote!!! Suh a pretty Autumn card! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Rita said...

Perfect fall art! :)

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Chris and that's such a beautiful poem.
Avril xx

Marjut said...

Beautiful card and fantastic Autumn colours.

Meggymay said...

You chose a lovely poem to go on your gorgeous autumn card Chris, wonderful inspiration for our new theme.
Stay safe.
Yvonne.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is such a thoughtful piece Chris with the poem and words for all seasons with Autumn bringing it all together as one. Lovely choice of colours you've stamped those leaves. Beautiful. Hugs Tracey x

Words and Pictures said...

It's such a good quote, and the various leaf shades are a lovely accompaniment to it.
Alison x