Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 3 August 2020

Calendar Journal Time

Well, I know I am little late but things have been bit up and down lately!
I decided to use my new stamps from Crafty Individuals (along with some older ones)You will have to wait until tomorrow at 7am or 1pm to find out which ones!
I used Aall and create stencils for the background with shades of blue and green distress inks.
I stuck some cut out shells together to make a pocket for a little tag because of course I am joining Art Journal Journey for the first time this month, where Alison of Craftytrog's Arty Adventures has chose 'Pockets and Tags' for this months theme. 
All I can do is dream of the seaside at the moment - 
Here is last month's all filled in!

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely calendar! Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

A wonderful page Chris I love how you used the shells for the pocket.
Thank you for linking to Alison's theme at AJJ.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You DEFINITELY put my calendar pages to shame. These are incredible. I also like that you used sea shells to make the pockets for Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey. I always LOVE reading your calendar pages, and ALWAYS love how you decorate these calendar pages.

My name is Erika. said...

Your calendars are always works of art Chris. The blue is perfect for August. I like the VW bus image. Now if only we could all take a long road trip. 😀 thanks sharing with us at Art Journal Journey. Hugs Erika

craftytrog said...

I love your August calendar Chris, the van is gorgeous, and the pocket and tag are fab!
Thanks for linking to my theme at AJJ.
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

Always love seeing the calendar filled in, and the new one with the VW van is delightful. Light and bright and summery. Hope you have fun filling it in.
Alison x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I love the camper van, maybe a sign you will be safely venturing off this month as safely as you possibly can. How did August get here so quickly? I hope this month is a happy one.
Hugs Tracey x