Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 9 December 2019

Finding (no, making!) time....

I am feeling quite stressed at the moment so time with a little bit of crafting has become an essential!
We had family up to the caravan at the weekend and they have taken quite a lot away with them but there's still a couple more trips for us before we have emptied everything - the lady in the local charity shop is always pleased to see us though!

I have another page for Art Journal Journey and Yvonne's 'Words and Numbers' theme
I made this page by first brayering on shades of pale blue and white paint! I then sponged on more white at the top of the page!
I stamped the TH tree twice, then once in the middle without re-inking! I added some sponged snow at the bottom and then added the sentiment and the paper doll image.

I also have a little page for Moo Mania and More who are asking us to 'Use your Scraps'
I only used some bits from my desk - including a crumpled piece of green paper that I used to punch out some holy leaves! I drew in some veins!!Oh! - and added spattering!

I also have a tag for Tag Tuesday - White Christmas

Using an Artistic stamper Saint Nicholas on a background stamped with a combination of Crafty Individuals and Inkadinkadoo stamps.
I used a white pen on the leaves and berries.


  Thanks for looking, Chris


10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh my, you have been busy making three lovely pieces as well as clearing out the caravan. Thanks so much for linking your beautiful tag to Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Wow-- beautiful pages and a great tag!
Sending you power for clearing out of the caravan!
Big hugs, Susi

froebelsternchen said...

Great that you linked to Moo Mania & More dear Chris!
Thank you for joining the challenge!

Susi xxx

Divers and Sundry said...

I love "little things" :)

This will be a great time of year for the charity shop to receive new items. I'd be willing to bet some of them get given as Christmas presents :)

Helen said...

I do love that tree and it's a great page. Love the tag too. Hope you feel less stressed soon, and can chill a bit!!

Meggymay said...

Chris, its good that you took a little time for yourself to do some crafting. The projects all look super.
I love the page you have linked to AJJ, its a fantastic brayered background for the scene you created. Thank you for joining us during this busy time you are having.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Gorgeous art Chris. ARt time is always good to deal with stress. It's just bad when you can't find art time and there is stress. Take care of yourself. But you sure have a lot of beauties to show us today. hugs-Erika

Elkes Lebensglück said...

wonderfully made these pages!!!!
hug Elke

Joan said...

Such beautiful artwork - thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday!!

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a gorgeous tag..love the santa image.
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday...x