Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 30 July 2015

Tim's tag - July 2015

I saw Tim's Tag for his '12 Tags of 2015-July' and thought immediately - France!! Well, we had only been back a couple of weeks then (where did that time go?)

The details of Tim's tag and the tutorial are here
this is what I came up with..
It will go on the front of my Travel Journal - if only I can find time to add some finishing touches to my journal that is!!!

Dashing now….again!!!!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

12 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Wow.. that is FAB Chris!

Margik said...

Fabulous tag, Chris!!!
Mar xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Great tag Chris! Hugs, Valerie

Pamellia said...

Wonderful version of Tim's tag Chris, love that tie dyed looking ribbon. hugs :)

Barb said...

A great tag Chris. I like the way you've dyed the ribbon in colours of the French flag. Barbxx

johanna said...

love the Details, as e.g. this wonderful France-colored ribbon!

Words and Pictures said...

Great Francophile version of the July tag - I love how you've highlighted the script.
Alison xx

Helen said...

Great tag, Chris! It's a really good take on Tim's version.

Meggymay said...

Fabulous tag Chris, it will be super on your journal.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Everything about this tag is beautiful, colorful and reminds me of what France must be like. I actually like yours better than Tim's because I would rather go to France than stay in the USA! And that ribbon is fantastic.

Karla B said...

What a lovely tag!So beautiful!

Karla B said...

What a lovely tag!So beautiful!