Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 21 May 2015

Dragons Dream in Yellow!

Time is a bit limited this month but I needed some crafting time - I won't get much next month apart from my travel journal! I love flowers so thought I could use them on this tag!
The recipe at Dragons Dream is Yellow and Texture. I started with three distress inks - Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade and Scattered straw and added them to the tag with a sponge. I used a Dina Wakley mask too, after I had used a stencil with Grunge Paste mixed with Fresco paint - Yellow Submarine. 
The flowers are from a Paper Artsy Hot Picks - I added some little beads that I got from the £1 shop nail art section. Before I stuck them down I added the butterflies and some dots using a Crafters Workshop stencil, a little bit of text from a Visual Image set and the 'beautiful' from a set that has become separated from the info sheet. I then spattered some watered down PA Fresco - Little Black dress.

I am entering in Dragons Dream TIO 191 - Yellow and Texture
Stamping Sensations - Flower Power
Our Creative Corner - April showers bring May Flowers  my rain has made mud spatters!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

23 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This tag is amazing Chris!

Ruth said...

Absolutely beautiful tag Chris....just wonderful!! Ruth x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag, hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

Gorgeous bright cheerful tag, Chris!! those beads were a bargain for sure. Thanks for dreaming with the Dragons again. Helen

catherine said...

This is a fabulous tag Chris and love the flowers you have added. Thanks for joining us at dragons Dream for this fortnight's challenge.
x catherine

Lys said...

Gorgeous tag, with clever details. Thanks for playing with us at OCC!

Deborah Wainwright said...

Love your Tag Chris, especially the stamping, hugs Debsxx

Eret said...

How fun and pretty tag. Love the vibrant yellow color and texture. Thank you for sharing your wonderful tag with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous tag Chris ♥ Loving the texture and that yellow is so scrummy ♥

Lula said...

I love your mud spatter on beautiful, rich yellow background Chris!

Annie said...

How pretty your tag is! Wonderful texture and the different tones of yellow are just so pretty for the background.

Unknown said...

Those yellows are just so pretty Chris, love your use of the harlequin stencil and that beautiful 'beautiful' stamp xx

Margik said...

Beautiful flowers and fabulous yellow background. I love it, Chris!
Hugs, Mar

Unknown said...

Hi Again Chris!! This tag is fabulous! I love yellow and I love texture and I love mud!! :) :) Thank you so much for coming over to my April Showers Bring May Mud...I mean Flowers challenge at Our Creative Corner again!! :) :) It's good to see you again!! XOXO-Shari

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is one gorgeous tag Chris! LOVE these colours! The black flowers on that yellow background, PINNED IT, wow! Well done! hugs :)

Juliz Design Post said...

Stunning Chris, a winner for sure !
Julie x

Julie Lee said...

What a gorgeous tag, Chris! I love those little nail art beads too: what a wonderful idea! Love your choice of Hot Picks stamp too. Thank You for dreaming with the Dragons this fortnight. xxx

Joan said...

Beautiful tag, love the background with all it's colour and textures

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Words and Pictures said...

I do love how the flower image pops against the subtle background layers - really delicious tag, Chris.
Alison xx

Karla B said...

Love what you created!

Karla B said...

Love what you created!

Scrapintheattic.com said...

What a beautiful Spring tag! Ilove the colours of the background with the May flowers. Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner for the May challenge. Jan x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic tag with great background. Wonderful image,too. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.