Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 2 February 2015

Dreaming….

There is one challenge I really love to take part in, so with that in mind about 3 days after the challenge was set I made my tag!! 
The challenge at Dragons Dream TIO 183 was set by Helen - Red(not my favourite colour I'm afraid, although my son and grandson, like Helen, support Liverpool so there is always plenty of red around!)and a flower(s)
So why I am I only just getting around to showing you - err! I took some photos then got distracted, things piled on top of the tag and today I remembered to photograph it - only the sun had gone down so the photos look slightly different colours!

I used Fired Brick distress ink to colour the tag, then a little bit of text stamp, a JOFY stencil(from Paper Artsy), stamps from Darcy's Eclectica set - EDY10 - a bit of outlining and colouring in with a Sakura glaze pen, a sprinkle of Frantage embossing powder and some Black Soot distress ink around the edge of the tag.

I am linking to Dragons Dream TIO 183 Red and Flowers

This has rather messed up what was going to be here today but not to worry (except I had a plan to be more organised this year - it's only a blip!!!)

Thanks for all your kind comments recently and for looking today, Chris 

7 comments:

Helen said...

Sorry to have disorganised you, (although if you'd linked it at the time... lol) Love the tag - even if the colour doesn't look right with the lighting (don't you hate winter indoors photography?!) and for challenging yourself with one of your unliked colours - hopefully the new one this Wednesday will be more to your liking... thanks for being such a stalwart supporter of the challenge Helen xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bright colours and loving the funky star burst of embossing powder!! xx

Julie Lee said...

Great tag, Chris! i love those flowers. I too have been really battling bad light with my photography lately! As Helen says, don't you just hate those dark wintry days when you have to photograph indoors? Thank You so much for your support. We love your work at The Dragons Dream! xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You make the most beautiful tags, and this one is no different. So lovely, so feminine, so artsy, so YOU. Love it.

Now I'm off to see what else I've missed. I'm going to try to not go back to bed until I get everyone visited tonight. Wish me luck (grin).

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Chris, love those flowers! hugs :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic tag with great details and texture. Thanks for dreaming with us over at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

Words and Pictures said...

I have a troubled relationship with red too - but I love what you've done here, bold and bright without being brash - it's a fab tag.
Alison xx