Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Thursday 14 April 2011

Good things coming in threes?

Two very important young people have birthdays this week one is going to be 6 and the other is going to be 9. They are my two lovely grandsons and I have made them special cards.
The youngest is dinosaur mad so I have made him this....


I found the little plastic stick ons in a £shop ages ago and kept for the occasion, just made a landscape from a photograph paper stack I've had for a while, some wallpaper, computer generated speech bubble and it was done.


My eldest grandson loves(and I mean loves!)Eddie Stobart trucks.He can spot an Eddie coming in the opposite direction on the motorway from about quarter of a mile ..IN THE DARK!!!!





I hope he likes this. I found a picture on the internet then made a background using printshop and a sentiment with tyre marks around it.


I hope he enjoys his morning at an ES depot (he is a member of the Eddie club and this was a special request)


I'm now off to get my head round a card for hubby (do other people have birthdays that come in threes?) His birthday is on St Georges Day ...hhmmmmm...Knight in shining armour?LOL


Thanks for looking,
Chris

1 comment:

Sarah Anderson said...

I have a definite cluster of birthdays in March, more than three though!!! ps got you the Stampotique heart shirt boy stamp xx