Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 16 January 2011

I have no idea

what is happening but it seems nothing much:(
Every time, and there have been a few, I try to put photos on to this blog I just get a load of writing that makes no sense at all!!
I have cleared a load of stuff from the desktop, gone through everything twice(or more) but blogger is still not playing nicely.
Hubby and I have been becoming increasingly frustrated with our computer being so slow and have decided that maybe it's time for our Maccy to be replaced ...but not for a week or so. Hence the only blogging I do will be updates on the situation.
Thanks for looking,
Chrisx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. You asked about the pear stamps I used, they are from a company called A Stamp in the Hand, they are on Stamp Addicts web site here
https://www.stampaddictsshop.co.uk/prodcat.asp?c=10106
Hope this helps :) Sue