Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday 18 October 2022

Halloween at Try It On Tuesday

It's that time of year - Try It On Tuesday's new theme is 'Halloween'.

I must confess - I am not a great fan of celebrating Halloween but I am quite happy to to use my stamps and papers to make Halloween pages in my journal.

My Teamies have made some fabulous inspiration for you - please take a look here.

My page is not too scary but the look on the faces of these two boys, Albert and his younger brother Edward tells me that there's more to them than meets the eye. Albert has plans for when they go Trick or Treating - he has a pocket full of spiders, Edward is just hoping for lots of treats, enough to last them a week!   

I hope that before they get too far the spiders make their way out of Albert's pocket - he's already trying to hold them in.


I used some old Graphic45 papers along with some stamped Uniko leaves and a small crow by Crafty Individuals.
The spatters on the page are parts of Aall and Create stamps.

I hope that you will join us this time, as usual the TIOT theme runs for two weeks.

I am linking to Art Journal Journey where Elle wants to hear some stories

Thanks for looking, Chris


   

7 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I think Edward has the right idea. Lots of treats. What a fun page, and I like the spider story. This is a fun page Chris. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

Annie said...

What a fun story of Albert and Edward’s plans for Halloween. I don’t want Albert coming to my door with his creepy spiders! Chris, your collaged Halloween page is great! Especially with your narrative of the boys.

CJ Kennedy said...

As President of the New England Chapter of The Little Miss Muffet's Arachnophobia Club, knowing Albert has a pocketful of spiders has me singing the high notes! Cute page and story

Let's Art Journal said...

Oh my, spiders - eek! Your vintage Halloween designed page is fabulous, I hope they get lots of candy but you can keep the spiders ...lol 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

Divers and Sundry said...

Treats! No spiders, please, except for those hunting in our gardens ;)

Meggymay said...

A wonderful Halloween page Chris I don't think those spiders will stay long in the pocket, his face says he's up for mischief to me.
I've enjoyed a good catch up and seeing the photos you have been sharing in your posts.
Have a good week.
Yvonne xx

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous page Chris and I love the Autumn colours used with the Halloween theme. Yes, those boys are definitely up to som,ething.
Avril xx