Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 28 September 2022

So Wise!

 Hi everyone, another scheduled post with my latest entry for Neet's 'Fur and/or Feathers' at Art Journal Journey.


I've used another deconstructed card. I created a background with lots of neutral papers and then added the Crafty Individuals owl at an angle. The leaf came from one of the pieces of paper. 

I didn't manage to write posts for as many pages as I'd made and not sure whether I will manage to write one using my tablet so please accept my apologies Neet. 

Thanks for looking, Chris

 

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovey collage and peaceful, neutral colours! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

I love all the browns Chris; they are very good for autumn which is quickly settling in in my area. I like all the types of letters and writing you included. I guess Mr. Owl is a pretty wise bird. And that owl is great! Hope your trip is going well. Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

No need to apologise for not writing much Chris, the page is there and I so appreciate your joining in each time you do.
Love the neutral page - the owl is a beautiful bird and always lovely to see in a posting. I am a fan of script and so the pieces you have included are really appealing and the whole composition is just perfect.
Have a nice time
Hugs, Neet xx

CJ Kennedy said...

Beautiful Autumn page.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I esoecially love the layering and the monochromatic look to the page. This is a wonderful entry and perfect for Neet's theme at AJJ, dear Chris.

PS Take lots of crop photos, please.