Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 29 November 2021

A Spider's Tale

 Oh My it's cold!!! It still looks so beautiful though, after yesterday's snow in the UK. I hope you are not one of those folk without electricity.

I have something new for Art journal Journey and my 'All Kinds of weather' theme. 

You may know that our rules at AJJ (please take a look here)have had an overhaul and we now accept smaller pages and mini journals...so...here is my mini journal.




I am hoping that my friend's Granddaughter will like it.

I made some gelli prints and cut them to size.
I used stamps by Paper Artsy, Tracy Easson and my old favourite sun by Rubber Stampede.
The rest was my own doodling and spidery writing.

I will be back tomorrow with my final page for my theme.

Thanks for looking, Chris


6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun and beautiful booklet. I'm singing the song, too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Helen said...

great mini journal! the last time I found a spider in the bath I was trying to remember the end of the rhyme! derr!!

My name is Erika. said...

I love this Chris. How clever. You made such a great little book. It is fun, and a great way to almost wrap up the month. This is a great example of your challenge, and a very unique one. Hope you had a nice start of the new week. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love this. I learned it as Itsy Bitsy spider, but it is still very cleverly created. I love how you made this for a child, too. Thanks for sharing this will us using your theme at Art Journal Journey using your theme.

Rita said...

Very cute! She should love it. :)

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous little journal Chris! Your friend's granddaughter will love it!