Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 10 January 2020

Plans

Hi everyone! I'm still losing the battle to catch up with visiting blogs and we have reached a point in the sorting of boxes where we are just trying to decide where is the best place for some of the 'stuff'!! There have been several times where I have been on the brink of just taking it all to the recycling centre!!!

On the good news front - my sugar levels are sliding downwards and I have lost some weight!

We have also been planning some trips for later in the year! I think you can guess where we are going in April!!
  I am sure making plans for a new adventure will fit in at Art Journal Journey and Jo's 'Something New' theme.
We are planning a longer visit than usual and using the train or RER to go on a few day trips.

I also used some new (to me)Oxford Impressions stamps that I bought in a sale before Christmas. I had a few mop ups from stencils scattered over the page so decided to stick with black ink although when I printed to the label I hadn't noticed the touch of pink there too!

We are in for a busy weekend so tonight I am going to relax and enjoy the beginning of a new series of 'Grantchester' later this evening!

Thanks for looking, Chris




12 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Let me guess. You are headed to Egypt (GRIN)!! This is a marvelous journal entry Chris. I'm glad you are making plans for this trip and hopefully both of you will be quite healthy, too. This is a super page and I believe is perfect for Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey. Love those new stamps, too.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful journal page. Glad your sugar levels are coming done, that's good news. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Let's Art Journal said...

How exciting to be planning your travel adventures and what could be better than April in Paris ...lol 😉. I'm loving your page with all those fabulous stamps! This is perfect for our challenge at Art Journal Journey, thanks so much for joining us! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

Oh Chris I am so happy that your health problem is working out, its good to read some good news.
Its a fabulous journal spread and it was no surprise to read where your travels will take you this year.. Its perfect for Jo's theme at Art Journal Journey.
Yvonne xx

Rita said...

So nice that your sugar levels are dropping and you're losing some weight, too. Congrats! Lovely journal page. I know you'll take pictures to share. :)

Divers and Sundry said...

Congrats on the good news on the health front! I look forward to news and photos of your next journey -and my next Virtual Trip ;) I know you'll have a wonderful time :)

R's Rue said...

Enjoy

Eileen Bergen said...

Paris in April, Chris, that sounds wonderful! We're planning a trip to Texas in February - lol. But we're visiting our best friends, so that's all good. Great "Anticipating Paris" page.

Congrats on your good numbers!

Good luck with all the "stuff."

Eileen xx

My name is Erika. said...

Making trip plans is one of my favorite things to do also Chris. This trip sounds fantastic-and your page is gorgeous and a wonderful tribute to one of your favorite places. Hugs-Erika

Iris Flavia said...

Always wonderful to look forward to a new adventure!

Words and Pictures said...

It's completely understandable that your attention is caught up in the unpacking and sorting for now. (I keep thinking about what I've got ahead of me this year, and I can't imagine I'll have much time or energy for blog visiting while it's going on!) Congrats on the sugar and weight - always good news.

I love your vintage Parisian page - the b&w is so elegant, and all those vintage scripts and adverts are delightful. I bet you're looking forward to being done with sorting and heading off on some more adventures.
Alison x

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I love your wonderful creative page from Paris!
Nice week, Elke