Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Sunday 26 March 2017

I am happy here!

I was playing with my new Distress oxide inks and after several layer of both DOs and DIs I had a satisfactory background to play with! 

The page didn't take the turn I intended but I became so involved I forgot to take a photo of the page until I had stamped on it with plantlife from two of Elenazinskiart's sets by Paper Artsy!!
I painted them using PA Fresco paints.
I stamped the monster onto card and coloured him with promarkers and cut out the solid bits before stamping him onto the page so I could add the body, hands and feet.
I drew a speech bubble and added the words which really are my own words for wherever I am! 
Finally I outlined all the stamped parts to define them again!
This time I am happy to be 'Out and About' in my garden! Of course I am joining in with Yvonne's theme at Art Journal Journey!

Thanks for looking, Chris



16 comments:

Rita said...

Great card Chris. Love what you've created here with those stamps. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Helen said...

it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your site is so funny, great and pretty
Have a beautiful Sunday
Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun piece Chris, good that you are always happy, too. Have a nice Sunday, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Doing some catching up. This is so much fun and made me smile. I am trying to figure out how you did it. I tried playing with oxide inks too and they are a lot of fun. happy weekend. Or what is left to it. Hugs-Erika

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris this is wonderful, I love it. xxx

Mrs.B said...

A great fun page Chris, I love these inks.
Avril xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is JOYOUS, Chris. I adore it.

chrissie said...

Your pages are always so much fun and this one is just that and more. The imagery is so clear and crisp

Love Chrissie xx

kat said...

This has style and character! Your little creature definitely looks happy, I'm smiling just looking at him!

Redanne said...

Your page is such fun Chris! I love that little character and he looks very at home in the beautiful garden! Hugs, Anne xx

Meggymay said...

Oh Chris, I do love this page and I can see you have one of Arthur and Agnes relatives staying. Its absolutely fantastic and fun. Love those new inks.
Yvonne xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Wonderful background, love the colours and there is such an upbeat feel to this page, makes me feel happy.
Chris, thank you so much for your visits. I am sorry I haven't managed to visits blogs as I would like to do, situations outwith my control.
So enjoyed visiting this evening.
Wishes
Lynne

froebelsternchen said...

This one isn't only fun it's BEAUTIFULLY fun! I love it! Thise new inks are just made for you!
Thank you for another fabulous entry to the OUT and ABOUT theme dear Chris!
Happy new week to you!
oxo Susi

Sandy said...

I don't blame you - I would be happy there too!!!! Love this page.
sandy xx

Juliz Design Post said...

Super fun journal page Chris, love the stamps.
Julie x