Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Monday 29 June 2015

Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 - June

My take on Tim's June tag is a very personal one!


The tutorial for this one is here 

As many of you know we have just returned from three weeks in France, going from place to place by train! Last year we travelled by train in Austria and Italy but flew to the nearest railway stations to get us where we wanted to be, this time of course the obvious option was Eurostar!
It was a long journey, leaving here at 9.15 and driving in Troyes at 20.15, so naturally need something to keep us awake - didn't want to miss a thing!!!
The coffee arrived in a cardboard cup - now I wasn't going to throw that away!!! I still have some left to add to my journals!

The first thing Tim said at the beginning of his post was "a great thing about creativity is that is can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be. "


So I took him at his word…here is my tag…simple!

I probably wouldn't have made Tim's tag this time as I had hardly any of the required products but my special coffee cup deserved it's own tag!!
We really enjoyed our train journeys through France - apart from a change over from one station to another on a really hot day in Paris!

Photos will be on my next post although I still have loads on my phone!!!

I'd like to welcome my latest followers and 
say "Thanks for looking!"
Chris

14 comments:

chrissie said...

So lovely that you made this tag a personal one. It is so special..

Looking forward to seeing you photographs

Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

What a fab tag Chris... looking forward to the photos!

oxo
Susi

Redanne said...

What a great way to use your coffee cup Chris and the tag will be a wonderful memento of a great trip too! Hugs, Anne xx

Helen said...

I'm waiting patiently for the holiday photos, Chris, come on!!! Love your tag, although I really don't get the hype about you know who's coffee.. but hey, each to his (her) own...

Meggymay said...

A real special tag for you, must have many memories when you look at it.
Yvonne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love the upcycling of the coffee cup Chris, it certainly did deserve it's own tag and what a great job you did with it. Looking forward to seeing some photos.
hugs Brenda xxx

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous tag Chris and it's a great way to recycle the coffee cup. So pleased you've had a good time.
Avril xx

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous tag Chris and it's a great way to recycle the coffee cup. So pleased you've had a good time.
Avril xx

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous tag Chris and it's a great way to recycle the coffee cup. So pleased you've had a good time.
Avril xx

Pamellia said...

Fabulous Chris! Love your take on Tim's tag, excellent recycle job! hugs :)

Margik said...

Fantastic tag Chris! Love your creative version. Mar xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, a fantastic Tag. I love it. xxx

Unknown said...

Fab take on Tim's and so glad you took him at his word, it's great to be different!! xx

Words and Pictures said...

I love that you used your Eurostar coffee cup and your altered sentiment is cool too! Great improvisation.
Alison xx