Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Wednesday 4 January 2012

The start of a New Year

Happy New Year! OK so it's a bit late and I'm not going to make up any excuses! I had every intention of having this ready but it just didn't happen!
What is it? My January pages for Kate Crane's 2012/366 Journal challenge (see details here)
I'm thinking we may get snow and ice this month so I've used ice creamy colours and a snowflake stamp - I may add more by the end of the month!
I love this challenge as I hope it will be something to look back on for me and mine!! 
Here are my pages for December if you would like to see them.

We are still trying to get hold of workmen so that we can get started on alterations at the flat - they are still on holiday!
I've also begun to realise just how big the task of downsizing is!!! We are both finding it hard to make decisions about some things but I'm sure we'll get there eventually!


Thanks for looking, I'm off to look at Kate's blog now to see how others see January, Chris

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely pages, great colours. :)

patcrafts said...

Happy New Year hope everything works out for you in 2012.
Really pretty, delicate page, I am sure if the snow comes it won't be as delicate as your page.xx

thekathrynwheel said...

Yay! I'm so pleased you are staying with this challenge :-) well done for keeping up last year - it's such an achievement. January looks gorgeous so far - lovely icy colours. good luck with the next 362 days LOL!
Hope you get the flat sorted ... Downsizing must be a nightmare? how do you decide what to get rid of?!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Wow both months are fantastic, loving the 'ice-creamy' colours for january and the stamping is superb on Decembers pages, cant wait to see february's pages xxx

Luna Art said...

Beautiful pages, love the icy colours for Jan and your trees on Dec's page are lovely x

Artyjen said...

Don't know how long I'll keep at the journal myself! LOL
Happy New Year! Hope there is not too much snow for you or those workmen will take even longer!
xoxo Sioux

Diane Kelsey said...

January and December are both lovely, you obviously had a busy last month.

Alice Regan said...

Wonderful pages. I'm so excited about following along with all the other fellow journalese.

Sarah Anderson said...

great pages Chris, you're so good at keeping this up :)

flutterbycrafter said...

These are great pages, looks like you've been busy