Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Friday 21 October 2011

Tag(s)

I don't often make tags, no particular reason why not it's just not the first thing I turn to when I just feel like playing. However, yesterday while having a bit of a sort out I came across some I'd started but not finished. Didn't feel in the mood for anything else this morning, so while waiting for the washer to finish a cycle I finished them off.
This one had been stamped and heat embossed using a Tim bird stamp and a Wendy Vecchi leaf stamp onto a distress inked and spritzed background, so I just darkened the edges with Tumbled Glass ink over a stencil and drew in  a branch.
This was just an inked and spritzed stamp so I used a Brilliance orange over a leaf stencil then added Spiced Marmalade and Brushed Corduroy around the edge, stamped with Tim birds, Lost Coast bird, and Kaisercraft word. 


We've been told there will be a bit of a delay with the flat - red tape stuff - so instead of sorting stuff this weekend we're going to get away for a few days. We've already got enough for a boot sale so hopefully we can get a pitch in a few weeks time at a local indoor one.I haven't done a boot sale since the boys were in primary school and hubby has never done one - I understand they start so much earlier these days - used to be 9.00 back then!!


Hope you all have a lovely weekend, thanks for your lovely, encouraging comments, Chris

3 comments:

patcrafts said...

Two gorgeous tags I bet you are pleased you finished them now.
Hope you have a lovely few days away.xx

Sarah Anderson said...

looks like you cracked the html and got your blinkies in your sidebar :) Love your tags, they are great to do when you've not much time to get something done, I love doing them. Hope you're enjoying 'half term' :)

Unknown said...

Love them, very nicely finished ;0) Dxx