Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Autumn is here

  • Try It On Tuesday 
  • Hi everyone, our new theme at Try It On Tuesday is ‘Autumn’s Beauty’  

While away in France I bought something that came in a Kraft bag. I had a little time to play with a new set of Artemis stencils and some paint, papers napkins and stickers.


  1. I used the stencils to create the tree (using some freebie papers from a Scrapbook magazine) along withsome stickers, napkin and markers. 

The leaves were made using the stencil set and some water colour paints I took with me. I used markers and stickers to finish it. 

I hope you can join us this time at TIOT

Thanks for looking, Chris 


8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super, and practical project

Kathyk

My name is Erika. said...

I love your bag Chris. You really dressed it up. I hope you had a lovely time in France too. I don't know where the time has gone this month, but it getting to look like autumn now. hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Sweet! :)

Kathylorraine said...

I love your bags

Meggymay said...

A fantastic autumn make over for your kraft bag Chris.
Hope you had a good holiday.

CJ Kennedy said...

Pretty and fun project

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Clever little upcycle Chris, always good to make use of those Kraft bags the paper is made for mixed media creativity. I hope it will be filled with seasonal crafty stash.. Hugs Tracey x

Mrs.B said...

A great piece of recycling, giving a plain Kraft bag a lovely colourful Autumn themed look and you got to use your new stencils too.
Avril x